Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Letter 2011 from a student to his host family!

It's been a long time since we wrote each other! How is life? How is everything at home? I hope all is perfect there!

Here we have passed a great year. At summer, like all years, we have been at " lekeitio", that village near to the sea which has an island near. There, we celebrated that ferstival were we hang up of the goose's neck, it's really funny but for the moment I'm not taking part in thi...s event. Also, I have been with my parents at Scotland and I have to say that all those green views where really impressive. After the summer I started my last year at school, and for the moment I'm not doing bad, so the next year I hope to be studing for be an ingeneer.

Two nights ago we met with all my family for christmas, and it was really funny! Now I'm waiting for New Year's Eve because after a big dinner with my granrdad's I will met with all my frinds to celebrate the new year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and take care in this new year!
Christmas letter to host family from student